Help for People Under 65 (HACC)
If you are under the age of 65 and have an ongoing functional disability, but you are still able to manage at home with some help with daily tasks,you may be able to receive subsidised support under HACC.
Apply for an assessment with the Regional Assessment Service (RAS) by calling 1300 785 415 or contact us and we can help you with the application process.
Depending on your needs you may be eligible to receive:
- Domestic assistance (cleaning, laundry)
- Personal care (help with showering and dressing)
- Home maintenance (minor general repairs and care of your garden)
- Transport (including assistance with shopping)
- Social support (social activities in a community-based group setting or accompanied activities)